1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

What Do You Think My Most Exciting Sex Has Been???

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by Khristy Creams, Jun 23, 2018.

1. SxyBlkMnLosAngeles

SxyBlkMnLosAngeles New around here... Beloved Member :)

Can't wait :)...for that and of course when you come to the States ;) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Extreme.Master60

Extreme.Master60 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Or session in your office but u were not ready it was WILD , U were not in control. almost FORCED!!!!

3. DreamKnight

DreamKnight New around here... Beloved Member :)

I don't really have exciting sex stories. Wish I did tho. But me not seen as sexy or attractive in the 90's really kinda puts things into perspective. I've had multiple fantasies with a LOT of adult film stars, and I've expressed how horny I get if I ever got to see Khristy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grn Eyz

Grn Eyz VIP Beloved Member :)

Khristy, We both know that the most exciting sex of your life hasn't happened yet. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

OMG... :eek: you're just too good... :p wait for the reveal though... we don't want to stir up the "boys" too much now, do we o_O ... you perfectly sweet, perfectly naughty, perfectly kinky... (fill in the blank) _________________________________! ***Wicked-Grin*** ;)

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. MichaelMouse

MichaelMouse Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

oh god, just the thought of that is TOO much :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jessicaforblack89

Jessicaforblack89 MWF into black men Beloved Member :)

What an interesting question. At first I didn't think I had any good answer to it. But then I remembered once when I was visiting St. Louis and hooked up with a bull I met online. We had dinner at the University Club which was on the top floor of a building near the St. Louis Galleria. We both got all dressed up. After dinner, instead of taking the elevator down, we ducked into the stairwell and he fucked me between floors. I was leaning over the stairs with my dress up and my panties down. I was worried about being caught at first but after a while I didn't give a damn. That was the most exciting, goddamndest fuck I think I ever had.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grn Eyz

Grn Eyz VIP Beloved Member :)

:);):p:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1