1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Moms Who Go Black Fantasy

Discussion in 'Interracial Extreme' started by LoveWhiteWomenWhoCuck, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Nyguy11a

Nyguy11a Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

moms that love BBC

! (2). !!brooklynGB.JPG ! (2)a.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. nerdyandwhite

nerdyandwhite New around here... Beloved Member :)

My momcuckolds my dad with black men. They tried to keep it a secret from my brother and I but they were always bring over black friends or going out with friends who happened to be black guys. They even had a few home videos my brother and his wife eventually stumbled upon. They finally came out and introduced us to my mom's new boyfriend last thanksgiving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nyguy11a

So how do she looks your mom and how is she can you show an ever day pic of her

• Like Like x 1
  4. nerdyandwhite

nerdyandwhite New around here... Beloved Member :)

Really curly brunette hair. Short and thin but with curves. Sorry no pics. I dont like to post other's pics without permission.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nyguy11a

Lol Thank you for the fake story

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Nyguy11a

You see my women are real women that I know and I own Them
    But you have no Proof and your story
    And every day picture is nothing you need permission to show

BD1BD815-7414-432E-BB0B-985646142E7C. D1F0B6FD-4A06-485C-A17F-8058EF1951D2. 71B27E6E-3438-4CC3-AC21-E74ACDC06643. 45D05B20-74FD-43CC-A521-F8327252698C.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BigdaddyToronto

BigdaddyToronto Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Dont be an ass.

FWIW, I wasn't going to say anything before but a lot of your pics look badly photoshopped, so how "real" they are, and your relation to them are just as questionable.

8. Nyguy11a

Lol sorry she very real I have been with her for 17 years
    But then again compared to your fake story who really cares you must be a little man with no women sorry about that
    So you don’t know the difference between a Camera picture and iPhone X pics you know you can blurred out the backgrounds with iPhone X Wow really

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 4:51 AM
    • Winner Winner x 1