1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Cuckold Stands By Wife Who Had Sex With 14-year-old Boy

Discussion in 'Cuckolding in the News' started by dig420, Apr 21, 2017.

1. BigdaddyToronto

BigdaddyToronto Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

When I was a kid, from about 12 onwards, I jacked off regularly to thoughts of getting it with some of my teachers, so wouldn't have turned the opportunity down.

OTOH, the fact that she wasn't single is something I find more problematic. a triad is a complicated situation for a young boy to handle, not to mention, the potential that if hubby wasn't cool with it, things could have gone very, very badly.
    It is also a conflict of interest and inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher ie professionally, so I do think she should lose her job.

as a parent, I don't think id be comfortable if my kid M or F, was involved with anyone more than a few years older than them, until they reached the age of independence...ie 20 or so.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Cuckold family ownership Beloved Member :)

As long as the teen boy wouldn't be hurt, my twisted mind is that I would love to be cuckolded by someone that young with my wife who is a teacher.

3. robandkate

robandkate New around here... Beloved Member :)

When I read stories about married women teachers having sex with a middle school or high school student, I figure that there is at least a 50-50 chance that the teacher's husband or boyfriend knew about it. I would not be able to stop jerking off if my wife was having sex with a young boy.

We live in a city with a large University and my wife has made several young (18-22yo) horny college boys happy during our marriage. Horny college boys are easy, they just want some pussy. They don't seem to care if the weirdo husband wants to watch and jerk off.

• Like Like x 4
  4. robandkate

robandkate New around here... Beloved Member :)

That would be so hot!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Cuckold family ownership Beloved Member :)

Agreed!

• Like Like x 1
  6. gilbertss

gilbertss New around here... Beloved Member :)

don't know where to ask. Play on a school football team , know guys that play on other teams, We looking for a team mom,Mascot,(bareback cumdump) had one but she moved away, any ladies looking for lots of teen cock? We treat you nice previous one asked us to be discreet so her husband not find out so we was

• Like Like x 2
  7. EroticWriter

EroticWriter Not quite a lurker Author! Beloved Member :)

That's strange. The dates say this is current, but I swear I heard and saw photos of a case just like this years ago.

8. vahtcpl

vahtcpl Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

You need to recheck the dates. This thread originated in 2017 when this first happened. Each reply is dated as per the posting of the reply . . .

9. SlutwivesRock

SlutwivesRock Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Spot on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Excellent. It's good to hear your wife has availed herself of the opportunities to expand the sexual educations of young men that come with living in a university town.
    Ain't that the truth.
    Probably not, I would guess — although I haven't actually done a survey. No doubt your wife's experience fucking her young lovers in front of you has provided a good basis for that conclusion.

11. vahtcpl

vahtcpl Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

This is a hard one. On the one hand, turn it around: IF this was a 14 year old girl with a male teacher, what would you think? There's also been a ton of stuff recently about the long-term consequences of priests molesting boys and girls in this general age range. Seems like the PTSD happens mostly many years later.

So, it is hard to know what to make of this situation. Can a 14 year old cuckold an older couple and not have problems later?

Also, agree with prior comments about how the husband HAD to know all about it and probably encouraged/supported it.

All that aside -- and assuming the boy was happy to be doing the wife -- it is still very hot to imagine. Hope this does not offend anyone and sorry in advance if it does.