1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Chat Room

Discussion in 'Announcements and FAQ' started by Katy's Husband, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Katy's Husband

Katy's Husband Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Having failed to even see the chat rooms as all I get s a white screen and I know others only see this as well, and yet there are some who enter the rooms with no problem. Quite a few have suggested certain remedies of how to enter ie ensuring settings are all ok. Was talking to an IT guy not online and he suggested that as this site is not secure which makes the security of this site a security risk When you go to a site that uses HTTPS (connection security), the website's server uses a certificate to prove the website's identity to browsers.

This problem of not being able to enter the chat rooms has only been a recent development and could be contributed to the new GDPR rules. General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect end of May this year. Maybe the owners of this site who have no certificate choose to do so as they do not wish to be bound by the new Privacy Law. I'm sure many would have had many emails on or after 25th May concerning the new law that came into effect. So maybe those of us that live in Europe are the ones who cannot access the chat rooms.

It is just an opinion as before that date all was ok

2. xxx

xxx Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I have the same issue as well and I live in the states